Posted by Nadya Crouch on Friday, February 11, 2011 at 6:18pm.
Please check my answers.
1.Dr. Jones used an abbreviation that no one was familiar with. What can be done to prevent this from happening in the future?
A. Ask the physician to take a course on medical abbreviations.
B.Designate an approved abbreviations list.
C.Incorporate this abbreviation into the approved list.
D.Mark through the abbreviation with correction fluid so that the physician will be alerted to never use it again.
My Answer: Between B or C
2. The health information management department clerk identifies a missing report. What type of record analysis is the clerk performing?
A. Qualitative. B Independent
C. Statistical D. Quantitative.
My answer: D
3. When a hospital is involvedin a lawsuit, what part of the health care team is resposible for participation?
B.Doctors involved in the case
C.Doctors and nurses involved in the case
D.Chief financial officer
My answer: C
4. Open shelves are recommended for high volume file rooms. Which of the following is a possible disadvantage of open shelf files?
A.Increased operational efficiency
B.Less expensive than file cabinets
C.faster pullability of records
D.Thirty-six inches necessary for aisles between units.
My answer: A
5. A deficiency form is compiled as a consequence of
A. Quantitative analysis
B. Qualitative analysis
C. Authentication of the medical record
D. Progress notes
My answer: C
Thanks a lot for y'all help.
- Medical Information management and office practice - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 6:21pm
I believe B is correct for 1. All of the others appear to be correct.
- Medical Information management and office practice - Nadya Crouch, Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 12:22am
Thank's a lot Ms. Sue.
- Medical Information management and office practice - Paula, Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 9:48am
#3 I think the answer should be A look on page 19 under Governing Board at the end of that section
- Medical Information management and office practice - Nadya Crouch, Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 12:08pm
Yea, I just took that test last night, and you're right Paula, the answer was A. Thx a lot.
- Medical Information management and office practice - Anonymous, Saturday, March 31, 2012 at 12:21am
disucss hot to train hospital staff members on confidentiality policies
Answer this Question
Medical Information Management and Office Practice - Please check my answers. 1....
medical information management and office practice - Explain the difference ...
Medical Information management and office practice - What are the disadvantages ...
healthcare - what an electronic medical record is, summerize the major features ...
healthcare - • Assume the identity of a salesperson of electronic medical record...
Medical Information management and office practice - Jane-Doe is admitted to the...
medical office management and office practice - your a coding supervisor ...
Communication - Imagine you are the office manager for a medical practice and ...
Medical Information Management and office practice - A 67-year-old patient was ...
Medical Information Management and office practice - At Allendale Psychiatric ...