posted by bob on .
1. CheckPoint: Greek and Roman Architecture
• Resource: Ch. 15 of A World of Art
• Write a summary comparing the characteristics and innovations of each Greek and Roman architecture in 200 to 300 words.
• Provide two representative examples of architecture for each Greek and Roman cultures.
• Define the characteristics of each type of architecture in a separate paragraph, then compare and contrast them
• Please provide references.
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?