Posted by Jesss on Friday, February 11, 2011 at 1:24am.
can you check these answers for me please. 1.Among early hunting and gathering peoples, the commonly occurring mark that looks like a "P" is thought to stand for a? a. woman b.symbol for a calender c.favored animal d.powerful male leader 2.Relative to related species, what physiological advantages allowed early humans to adapt to their environment? a.Physical strength superior to that of predators b.An ability to sweat profusely in order to stay cool c.A natural ability to climb trees d. Excellent senses of smell and sight 3.The ancient Egyptians regarded their kings as? a. living gods b.
powerful rulers, but not divine c. divine, but not gods. d. strong rulers only in times of crisis or war
world history - Writeacher, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 7:03am
What answers? Please indicate what YOU THINK is correct for each question.
world history - Jesss, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 3:14pm
1. d. 2.a. 3.a
world history - Ashleigh, Friday, March 11, 2011 at 1:30pm
world history - Alica, Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:01am
the answer is a women
world history - PF_Student, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 8:12pm
The correct answer is women. Go to page 18, read the 2nd sentence from the end of the first FULL paragraph on that page in the book "The World, A Brief History"(Combined Volume). "One widely occurring mark that looks like a "P" may be a symbol for female because it resembles the curves of a women's body."
world history - Larissa, Monday, December 19, 2011 at 5:52pm
PF_Student is right. It's woman.
world history - Anonymous, Monday, March 5, 2012 at 10:19am
Among early hunting and gathering peoples, the commonly occurring mark that looks like a "P" is thought to stand for a
world history - Patricia Williams, Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 7:25pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - Among early hunting and gathering peoples, the commonly ...
- World History - 1. Among early hunting and gathering peoples, the commonly ...
- history - In What ways did Neolitic People Dramatically improve their lives? ...
- Algebra 1B - I can not figure out the answer to this problem. (^6)(-7^6+5) I'm ...
- English - 1. He looks like he is in another world. 2. He looks like he has a lot...
- English - Can someone help me check these sentences,please? Thank you in advance...
- Causal Argument Paper - Hello, I am needing help formulating a question for my ...
- english: poem - what makes "God's World" a powerful poem? i don't know please ...
- English - 1. He has a lot of interesting looks. 2. He has a lot of interested ...
- world history - 1)What items did Harappans trade with peoples in the Sumerian ...