Posted by john on Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 9:57pm.
solve and simplify 6 to the 4th power * 6 to the 2nd power
pre- algebra - helper, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 9:59pm
6^4 * 6^2 = 6^8 (add exponents)
I'll leave it to you to cal. 6^8
pre- algebra - john, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 10:03pm
how would u evaluate it
pre- algebra - helper, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 10:05pm
6 * 6 * 6 * 6 * 6 * 6 * 6 * 6 = ?
Or use a calculator
pre- algebra - john, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 10:08pm
i thought u had to add the exponents, not times them
pre- algebra - MattsRiceBowl, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 11:22pm
6^4 x 6^2 = 6^6
You're right, John. I think helper just made a small mistake.
pre- algebra - helper, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 11:39pm
Sorry, John I was rushing to leave.
I said to add but I then I had a typo.
Thanks to MattsRiceBowl for catching this.
pre- algebra - jake, Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 8:55pm
1=3^-2 x 3^x
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Need to simplify (6b to the 2 power)to the 2nd power (6b to the 4th power...
- math - The question that have is to simplify and write the answer in ...
- Algebra - Factor each of following expressions x (4th power) - x (3rd power) - ...
- college - let i = the square root of -1 with i to the 1st power =i, i to the 2nd...
- Intermediate Algebra - for the polynomial function h(x)=2x to the 4th power-x to...
- math/ college algebra - what is the root of 4x to the 4th power + 8x to the 3rd ...
- MATH - SIMPLIFY. 4 TO THE 4TH POWER TIMES 4 TO THE 2ND POWER.
- math - 1. unite similar terms with parenthesis. x=2 y=-3 and z=5 find the value ...
- algebra - how do I evaluate 2x to the 4th power + 2 x to the 3rd power + x to ...
- 9th grade math - x to the 2nd power if x = 3/4 how do you find 3/4th to the 2nd ...