Posted by nco on .
Can you check if these sentences are OK please? I forgot to include them before.
1) The first three questions are questions on the revision and must be answered by all those students with low marks.
2)The British Museum is such a fantastic place to visit.
3) She is giving a party to celebrate her birthday.
4) Against (?) your sore throat you should take a cough syrup.
5) I've always backache because I never do (practise) any sports.
6)I'm pleased with the presents I received for Christmas.
7)Choose one from the following situations. Describe what you do if:
you are outside in a thunderstorm
there is an earthquake
you have to travel by air
2. When you use "such" or "so" in a sentence like this, you need to complete the thought with a clause that begins with "that."
She is so tall that she has to duck her head when coming through the door.
The party was such a surprise that I thought she would faint.
4. Use "For" not "Against" -- and a comma after "throat"
5. I always have a backache because I never practice any sports.