Posted by Lonly on Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 1:09pm.
Question 1. An accurate statement about the Great Depression would be that?
A. it was a recession that became a depression because of World War II.
B. it was set off because of a sharp and unexpected rise in interest rates.
C. it was the most severe economic downturn in the history of industrial capitalism.
D. its effects and duration would have been even worse if it weren't for a strong economy in Japan and Europe at the time.
Question 2. GNP minus the cost of depreciation of capital equipment is?
A. real GDP.
B. nominal GDP.
C. national income.
D. net national product.
- economics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 1:11pm
We'll be glad to check your answers.
- economics - Lonly, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 1:17pm
well for Q I think it's C and for Q 2 I think its B
- economics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 1:24pm
1 is correct.
Check this site for 2.
- economics - Lonly, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 1:38pm
- economics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 1:39pm
- economics - Mysterious, Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 10:12pm
- economics - Anonymous, Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 1:43pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- The Great Depression - I'm doing a report on the great depression and I need ...
- ENGLISH 11 - Identify which of the following events was NOT a major influence ...
- World History ! - What world events led to the rising tide of economic ...
- Health, Psychology-Depression question - I am doing a report about depression ...
- Social Studies (Reed)(Check) - True or false? 1. Roosevelt ended the Great ...
- Social Studies - 1. How did World War 1 change warfare? A. By introducing the ...
- One SS Question! - What was one event that helped make the US a world power? a. ...
- Great Depression and Great Leveler/History - Hi, I just want to know if I am ...
- Check 2 of my world history answers?? - star* by my answer 2. All of the ...
- Great Depression - Can someone find me sources for Involvement Cause of the ...