Posted by Jackie on Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 10:25am.
posted a soap, teacher asked that i change the s & o. this is what i did:
s - patient is here for a non routine checkup, she is 4 months pregnant and is complaining of weakness, fatigue, lack of appetite and lightheadedness.
o - HEENT: normal. patient has lost 5 lbs. fromlast weeks appointment, looks tired, is more pale than usual, and apperars to have labored breathing. patient admits to having a family history of anemia and gestational diabetes mellitus. after performing a ferritin test, including CBC (complete blood count), a blood smear and glucose test, results show erythrocytes are abnormally large and immature. vitamin b12 and sugar levels are normal.
HCA 220 - Writeacher, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 10:38am
What is "a soap"?
If a tutor reads this who understands the specialized vocabulary, how will he/she know if these are OK if he/she hasn't read your original?
HCA 220 - Jackie, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 10:59am
SOAP are the notes witten in patients charts
HCA 220 - Jackie, Thursday, February 10, 2011 at 11:13am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- HCA/220 - I need help with writing a five words discussed to create a soap note ...
- hca 220 - hca 220 hca 220 Use 10 medical words discussed in this week’s reading ...
- HCA 220 - You are an allied health professional working with an endocrinologist...
- HCA 220 - o Scenario 2: You are an allied health professional working with an ...
- HCA/220 - ◦Scenario 2: You are an allied health professional working with...
- health - If you’re aerobically fit, you can A. quit your normal exercise routine...
- HCA 220 - Yes Ms. Sue it has to be imaginary patient.
- HCA 220 - HCA 220 WEEK 4 POWER POINT PHYSIOLOGY PRESENTATION CH. 3,4,&5
- HCA 220 - Does anyone know where I can purchase the HCA 220 textbook for ...
- medical claims and billing - I may be over thinking this but I want to be sure I...