Posted by amy on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 9:51pm.
how do you write seven names for 8.Using only numbers less than 10,and using at least three different opperations in each name.(ALSO USE PARENTHESES FOR TWO OF YOUR ANSWERS)
I NEED HELP ON THIS!!
please and thank you
- math - helper, Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 10:36pm
8 = (4 * 4) - 9 + 1
8 = (10/2) + 5 - 2
8 = (2 + 8)/5 + 6
Is this what you need?
Now you try to do the rest.
- math - Jenna, Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 3:25pm
Yes, thank you for thw awswers to my homework.
- math - Sophia Luccia, Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 8:40pm
I Dont Know How To Do This óż sorryyy
- math - Stella, Tuesday, March 3, 2015 at 8:36pm
Try to make a number sentence first, then put in the parentheses.
Hope this helps!
- deez nuts - jared, Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 8:46pm
- math - Nigga, Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 8:05am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do you write seven names for 8.Using only numbers less then 10 and ...
- math - i have to write seven names for 8. using only numbers less than 10. and ...
- math - write seven names for 8.use only numbers less than 10,and use at least 3 ...
- Math - Using only the digits 2,3,5 and 7 complete the following problems below. ...
- math - How can you make 7 by only using the digits 1, 2, 3, and 4? You can put ...
- Math! Please Check My Answers - Key: ☺ = My Answer! 2. Write a word phrase...
- maths - (Write the following expressions using numbers,parentheses and other ...
- math - The greater of two numbers is 1 more than twice the smaller. Three times ...