Posted by Jonathan on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 9:43pm.
Ammonia gas reacts with oxygen gas according to the following equation:
4NH3 + 5O2----4NO + 6H2O
a. How many moles of oxygen gas are needed to react with 23 moles of ammonia? (29 mole)
b. How may grams of NO are produced when 25 moles of oxygen gas react with an excess of ammonia? (600g)
c. If 24 grams of water are produced, how many moles of nitrogen monoxide are formed? (0.89 mole)
d. How many grams of oxygen are need to react with 6.78 grams of ammonia? (16.0 g)
stoichiometry - misty, Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 9:13pm
If 40.0 grams of water are produced when 30.0 grams of ethane is burned, what is the % yield
stoichiometry - Alondra, Monday, February 20, 2012 at 5:03pm
How many grams of sodium are needed to produce 2.24 L of hyrdogen collected at 23 and 92.5 kPa?
stoichiometry - lala, Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 7:33pm
stoichiometry - Jonathan, Thursday, September 25, 2014 at 10:21pm
stoichiometry - Celeb, Friday, February 6, 2015 at 4:33am
Calculate the number of moles of nitrogen monoxide needed for 2.5 moles of oxygen to react
stoichiometry - pratyush, Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 8:55am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- stoichiometry & partial pressure - 1 mole of oxygen gas and 2 moles of ammonia ...
- chem - 2) How many moles of nitrogen monoxide will be produced when 80.0 grams ...
- chem - Ammonia reacts with oxygen to form nitrogen dioxide and water according ...
- Chemistry - (1)Aluminum reacts with oxygen to produce aluminum oxide according ...
- Chemistry - Given the reaction: 4NH3+5O2--->4NO+6H2O When 1.20 moles of ...
- Chemistry - Hydrogen gas, , reacts with nitrogen gas, , to form ammonia gas, , ...
- Chemistry - Need Help! 1. Ammonia is produced by the reaction of hydrogen and ...
- stoichiometry - in an attempt to to provide a means of generation of NO cheaply...
- Chemistry - When 34.5 L ammonia and 39.5 L oxygen gas at STP burn, nitrogen ...
- chemistry - 4NH3 + 5O2 --> 4NO + 6H2O 170g of ammonia (NH3) are allowed to ...