Posted by Irene on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 6:07pm.
Use the digits 0,2,5 and 8. Write a decimal that will round up if rounded to the nearest whole number, round down if rounded to the nearest tenth, and round up if rounded to the nearest hundredth.
Rounding Decimals - cookie, Monday, May 23, 2011 at 4:06am
rounded up the nearest hundred 11/9
Rounding Decimals - mary, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 11:21pm
Rounding Decimals - Alex, Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 6:24pm
Round 33.167 to the nearest ten
Rounding Decimals - jazzy, Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 7:17pm
Rounding Decimals - kk, Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 4:17pm
i have no freaken idea like foreal
Rounding Decimals - Talia, Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 11:36am
What is 6.1 rounded to a whole num ber
Rounding Decimals - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 5, 2016 at 9:50am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- rounding decimals - Round to the nearest tenth. Would 5.21 be rounded to 5.20?
- math - i am a decimal with my last digit in the hundredths. rounded to the ...
- math aig - Tyrone rounded 23.94 to 24.How did he round? A to the nearest ...
- rounding decimals - Round to the nearest tenth. Would 0.002 be rounded up to 0....
- 6th grade - A Number rounded to the nearest tenth is 6.1. The same number ...
- Math--- Question - I have this on an assignment. Round to the nearest tenth 35/...
- Math-- Please check - A package of 16 tea bags costs $2.29. Find the unit price ...
- math - Writing to explain: The digit 5 is usually rounded up, but it can also be...
- Math - Plot points on the number line to represent all values that round to 500 ...
- Rounding nearest numbers - Write a number that rounds to 47000 when rounded to ...