Posted by Sara! on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 3:31pm.
what form of government was ancient egypt?
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 3:41pm
Ancient Egypt was a theocracy.
- history - Sara!, Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 3:43pm
was it a monarchy , too?
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 4:03pm
Yes. The pharaohs were kings. We might call it a theocratic monarchy. However the above site plus another I read called it theocracy.
Answer this Question
- World History - Ancient Egypt has long captured the imaginations of ordinary ...
- history - how were religion,art and government linked to ancient egypt?
- History - WHy ere the women in ancient egypt better off than the women in ...
- social studies - ineed the location of egypt this is what i wrote so far, ...
- humanities...NEED BY TONIGHT!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - what is some things about ...
- History - Explain the six features of Ancient Egypt
- History - What are the huge tombs of ancient Egypt called?
- history - how did ancient egypt become so dominant and how did it decline?
- World History - Ancient Egypt& Kush study link. thanks
- Ancient egypt - how many city-state are there in Egypt and where can I find ...