Posted by Anonymous on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:25pm.
I have to imagine myself as an adult who knows me as a student.Then I have to create a made up letter of reference for myself based on what I hope someone would honestly be able to write about me in the future.
SO basically Im that teacher..
Paragraph 1. In this paragraph, describe how long and in what competence you have known the student. You may wish to explain the role that the student has taken in your business or personal relationship.
Paragraph 2. In this paragraph, describe studentís positive personality features and characteristics which you have identified during this relationship. Please give a couple of specific examples.
Paragraph 3. In this paragraph, mention any future opportunities that you may have with the student. Conclude with a statement that positively summarizes this individual.
My Reference Letter(Please check to see if my reference letter Implies all of the above)
I have had the satisfaction of knowing Anonymous for five years while she has served as an excellent student in my classes. At all times I have found Anonymous to be hard-working, reliable, and very organized. She can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the work gets done.
Anonymous is compassionate, bright, thoughtful and very creative in some areas of work. She is also responsible and has never arrived late or unprepared to class. She likes to help out others with problems they are encountering with their work. She makes it easy and simple for them to get a better understanding of. Anonymous has shown a vast amount of effort in her work. She has shown a positive attitude throughout the course and has set out good examples for others to follow.
Paragraph three is going uneasy on me
I really donít know what to do for paragraph 3, it is quite confusing infact. I am graduating, what future oppurtunites would I ever have with this teacher? I donít think I would have any? What could I say?
Conclude with a statement that positively summarizes this individual.
So would this be: Anonymous maintains to amaze me with her acquaintance, expertise, and devotion to her work. Iím sure you will find Anonymous to be a student whose aptitudes will only excel further through your graduate program. It is my desire that you will accept Anonymous right of entry to your university. Feel free to contact me if you require further information.
Also Do any of the above paragraphs need fixing, have I put in all the information the paragraphs have asked for. I looked at a variety of reference letters on the net to get better ideas. Please list anything else I could add or use in here. Thanks!
- Reference Letter Updated - bobpursley, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:42pm
The first paragraph made me gag. If she is your teacher for five years, that is very unusual, and in the least, it makes the reader ask the question: did you fail?
So explain the five years, such as in grades 8-12.
Now, to reduce the cheese factor, what about..
I have known Anonymous for five years while in my classes, in grades 8 through 12. I know how she thinks, how she completes work, how she pays attention, and how she treats others. I have found Anonymous to be hard-working, reliable, and very organized. She works both independently and with others exceedingly well, and is able to follow through to ensure that the task gets complete and on time.
The last paragraph:
I look forward to maintaining contact with Anonymous as she progresses in her education, and future. I have already tagged her in Facebook, to follow and maintain contact. She has a bright future.
- Reference Letter Updated - Anonymous, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:50pm
Thank you, thank you, thank you so so so much bobpursley:)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Reference Letter - Hey Im trying to write a Reference letter, and Im kind of ...
- Reference Letter - I have to imagine myself as an adult who knows me as a ...
- Math - I am in 6th grade but to me, that doesn't matter because I have high ...
- French - hi there, i have to write a letter in French to my au-pair family(the ...
- French Pen-Pal - My French teacher is having us write to our fifth grade pen ...
- spanish - in reference to the last question it has to be a four letter word ...
- letter - John has demostrated the ability to work under pressure in the ...
- University Appeal Letter........HELP PLZ.. - I applied my first choice ...
- English - 1. Select the letter of the sentence in which the correct pronoun is ...
- English 8R - Business Letter Assignment Help! - I have this assignment for my ...