February 22, 2017

Homework Help: Spanish

Posted by Amy on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:09pm.

verbs like venir and tener where only the yo-form is different, what are these verbs called and could someone list them. thanks

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions