Posted by Anonymous on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:58pm.
Could I know what this means?
Like I think it means no more existance or something, but how do I rephrase my awkwardy definition?
What things are becoming obsolote?
Home land line phones
Could You give me a link to where I can find what other things are becoming non existance?
in nxt 10 years, items that I think will become nonexistance are definitely mp3 players. Because nowadays everyone is buying iphones, i pod touches. So mp3s don't matter anymore, no one really cares to purchase them as much. I don't even think i pod touches will exist.
I cant think of what other things will become non existant.
positive and negative advantages of obsolensce on the customer world, financial system, and the earth at large?
what would be positive?
will I think that there would definitely be changes in demands by customers. The demands would be quite high.
What would be negative?
confusing items....like people who were used to the old items, may not like the use of the modern stuff?
Obsolescence - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:22pm
You have a good start.
Will the desk top computer be obsolete in 10 years? (I hope not.)
What about gasoline-powered cars?
This article has some interesting speculations.
Obsolescence - Anonymous, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:26pm
Alright, thanks but I still don't get the postive and negative stuff?
I don't know?:\
Obsolescence - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:35pm
The positives, in my opinion, is to make people's lives easier.
The negatives are that all of these new innovations cost money. People will go more into debt to buy them, and people who can't go into debt and don't have the money will go without. The difference between the middle class and the poor will increase.
Obsolescence - Anonymous, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:40pm
Obsolescence - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:51pm
Another positive is that American tech people keep their jobs and manufacturing people in China keep their jobs.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- crt - To introduce an unusual or unfamiliar word, to coin new words, or to ...
- math - I have the upse question and want to know what the upse stands for. I ...
- ENGLISH Literature - What does the narrator in "The Secret Sharer means when he ...
- SraJMcGin - 14. “pattern” (line 21) means: (A) design (B) formula (C) link (D) ...
- english - Which is not an example of an idiom found in "Miss Rosie"? a. "when I ...
- English - Whats that word that means like twisting a story; like making it more ...
- phone charges project - Okay I need to know something about cell phones and land...
- English - 1.If para- means beyond, then a paradox is something that is... 2....
- English - Write a paragraph in which you compare and contrast the motivations of...
- SCIENCE - what does a straight, slanted line means on a SPEED graph? what does a...