Posted by Erin on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:25pm.
Need help with symbolism project. thank you for your help.?
I need help with explaining symbolism of the axe from Black Cat. Do you know what symbolism mean is? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
am i right? Did the narrator kill his wife's brain with a axe? what is the symbol of the axe?
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:27pm
I gave you a site with information for symbolism. Please check the Related Questions below.
The narrator killed his wife (not just her brain) with the axe. But that is fact, not symbolism.
English - Erin, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:34pm
it means anger, and hatred. hatred for the cat?
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:36pm
Yes, the ax symbolizes anger and hatred. But the anger is against himself.
English - Erin, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:11pm
Thank you for your help.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 9:17pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Need help with symbolism project. thank you for your help.? I need ...
- literature - Need help with symbolism project. thank you for your help.? I need ...
- English - Symbolism - How do you know if something is a symbol in a story? I ...
- Symbolism? - What does symbolism mean
- Language arts - I have to find symbolism and repetition in a poem. I know what ...
- english lit - I am writing a paper on "On the Amtrak from boston to new york ...
- English - ms. sue - that last 2 questions. how does author of story talk about ...
- Symbolism (final) - Can you find the symbol in this line from Emerson's "The ...
- poli sci ( still stuck) - What is the significance and symbolism of the words on...
- English-Symbolism - I need examples of what the Moon has symbolized in ...