Posted by Miley on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 7:40pm.
Yuki made cookies on Monday. Some friends came over and ate half the cookies on Tuesday. On wednesday,Yuki ate three cookies, and on Thursday, she took two cookies to school. By Friday, Yuki had seven cookies left. How many did she bake on Monday?
Please i need help
- Math7 - helper, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 7:49pm
x = number of cookies
x - (1/2 x + 3 + 2) = 7
x - (1/2 x + 5) = 7
2/2 x - 1/2 x - 5 = 7
1/2 x - 5 = 7
1/2 x = 12
multiply both side by 2
x = 24
- Math7 - Miley, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 7:55pm
I did one exercise and could you please check it
The temperature at 2:00 P.M was 19C. By midnight, it was -3C
What is the difference in the temperatures?
I thing the answer is:
- Math7 - Miley, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:11pm
- Math7 - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:25pm
How can a difference between 19 and - 3 be only 3 degrees?
- Math7 - helper, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:25pm
From 19C to -3C is 22 degrees difference
- Math7 - Miley, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:46pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Yuki made cookies on Monday. Some friends came over and ate half the ...
- math - Alex came home after school one day and found that his mother had left a ...
- math - Ms.Montoya class baked cookies for school festival.They sold three fifths...
- math - When 6-year old Melanie arrived home from school, she was the first to ...
- math - three friends are sharing 36 cookies. jerry states that he wants 25% of ...
- math - Emily baked 3 batches of 13 sugar cookies each. She ate 2 of the cookies ...
- arithmetic - Kate ate 1/3 of the cookies she made for the bake sale. IF she ate ...
- MATH - three brothers try to divide some cookies. The oldest brother gets half ...
- Algebra - If you make a bunch of cookies, and ten of your friends wanted some ...
- Math - Jill made some cookies. Jill gave 1/4 of her cookies to Bob. Then Jill ...