Posted by Miley on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 7:40pm.
Yuki made cookies on Monday. Some friends came over and ate half the cookies on Tuesday. On wednesday,Yuki ate three cookies, and on Thursday, she took two cookies to school. By Friday, Yuki had seven cookies left. How many did she bake on Monday?
Please i need help
Math7 - helper, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 7:49pm
x = number of cookies
x - (1/2 x + 3 + 2) = 7
x - (1/2 x + 5) = 7
2/2 x - 1/2 x - 5 = 7
1/2 x - 5 = 7
1/2 x = 12
multiply both side by 2
x = 24
Math7 - Miley, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 7:55pm
I did one exercise and could you please check it
The temperature at 2:00 P.M was 19C. By midnight, it was -3C
What is the difference in the temperatures?
I thing the answer is:
Math7 - Miley, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:11pm
Math7 - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:25pm
How can a difference between 19 and - 3 be only 3 degrees?
Math7 - helper, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:25pm
From 19C to -3C is 22 degrees difference
Math7 - Miley, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 8:46pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Yuki made cookies on Monday. Some friends came over and ate half the ...
- math - Alex came home after school one day and found that his mother had left a ...
- math - Ms.Montoya class baked cookies for school festival.They sold three fifths...
- math - When 6-year old Melanie arrived home from school, she was the first to ...
- 5th grade math - Edna baked cookies. She ate 1/5 of the cookies and gave 1/3 of ...
- math - three friends are sharing 36 cookies. jerry states that he wants 25% of ...
- MATH - three brothers try to divide some cookies. The oldest brother gets half ...
- Math - Kerri's father bill was a baker. Out of his usual morning batch of ...
- Math - Jill made some cookies. Jill gave 1/4 of her cookies to Bob. Then Jill ...
- Math - A cookie recipe calls for 2/3 of a cup of flour and makes half a dozen ...