Posted by Sue on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 5:16pm.
Can please someone check my answer:
a)385 data loss incidents took place
b)110 million people were affected by personal data loss incidents
c)3% of all data loss incidents were caused by hard copy theft/loss
d)20% of all data loss incidents were caused by portable media theft/loss
e)15% of data loss incidents were linked to financial services organisations.
f)4.13 million people suffered data loss incidents involving Government ID numbers.
Using the above data calculate:
i)The total number of data loss incidents that were linked to financial
services organisations, to the nearest whole number.
ii)The ratio of the number of people affected by data loss incidents caused by portable media theft/loss to the number of people affected by data loss incidents caused by hard copy theft/loss.
(iii) The percentage of all people affected by a personal data loss incident that involved Government ID numbe
A. 15% of 385 = 57.75 ~ 58
B. 3% of 385 = 11.55 ~ 12
D. I'm not sure how to calculate?
- Computer Science - Henry, Monday, February 7, 2011 at 11:15pm
Check your 2-6-11,2:05pm post.
- Computer science - Sue, Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 6:00am
can you please explain, i didn't get it.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Can please someone check my answer: a)385 data loss incidents took place ...
- Computer Science - a)385 data loss incidents took place b)110 million people ...
- Office Finances - Your computer's hard drive has crashed and all data has been ...
- office finances - your computers hard drive has crashed and all data has been ...
- Math - Can someone please check to see if I got these right. A store receives $...
- English - When small incidents serve to represent bigger pictures, what is that ...
- the excetional child - could you check my answer please. a ssecere loss of ...
- Hearing Loss/Causes - If a deaf person HAS A DB loss of 76.1 for their right ear...
- law/jrnalism - In Japan, loss of face is as important as loss of personal ...
- Data Management - A girls soccer league computes a team's points by averaging 5 ...