Post a New Question


posted by on .

Hello. Please tell me if it is possible to say: The government plans to "grant help to" the umemployed. Or is it "give help to/provide help for"?
Thank you very much for your answer.

  • English - ,

    All of those are correct.

    Probably the one that is most used is "provide help."

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question