posted by Franco on .
Can you please check my sentences? Thank you.
I'd rather you went to bed early tonight.
2) I'm used/was used to drinking a lot of water in the morning.
3) I'd rather go to the dentist today than tomorrow.
4) He asked me if I could leave him a message on his answerphone.
5) I wish I had studied harder for my exam.
6) Briefly outline the main features of the epic poem. Refer then to the seventh-century (?) epic poem "Beowulf" and to what it celebrates.
7) Who is Beowulf and how is he presented in his fight against the fire-breathing dragon? What actions do each of them perform to kill the other?
Which sentences/questions do you have doubts about?