Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 9:55pm.
The manager of Fresh Foods, a grocery store in Utah, is considering expanding store hours from the present 7 A.M. to 11 P.M schedule to a 24-hour shopping. Based on information from Information Resources, Inc., a national market research firm, the estimated number of customers per hour would be as shown in the following table. Display the data in a way that would help the Board of Directors make a decision about the proposal. Are there any limitations on the use of these data for this business decision?
Hour beginning - Number of shoppers
midnight - 3
1am - 3
2am - 3
3am - 3
4am - 3
5am - 3
6am - 3
7am - 35
8am - 70
9am - 140
10am - 210
11am - 280
noon - 252
1pm - 224
2pm - 168
3pm - 224
4pm - 196
5pm - 224
6pm - 168
7pm - 112
8pm - 56
9pm - 28
10pm - 14
11pm - 3
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - What sets off the main conflict in A and P. Answers are Three girls in...
- English - What sets off the main conflict in A&P Answers are Three girls in a ...
- business statistics - store manager is doing a study on how to staff his ...
- Cover letter Help - Okay, so I'm trying to get a job at this grocery store. And ...
- Business law - Grocery, Inc., is a retail grocery store chain based in Any State...
- business - Appendix E Store Operations Messages Iam not sure how to write a ...
- math - At a certain grocery store, "a" customers each spend an average of $30 ...
- Stats - The produce manager of a grocery store claims granny smith apples weight...
- business - Think about where your personal information is stored from an ...
- Business Math - Every week, a grocery store buys 30 gallons of milk at a cost of...