Posted by bobbi on Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 6:43pm.
what is a example of a unethical law?
HCS/335 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 6:45pm
People have different ideas about ethics.
Some people believe that putting a person in prison for possessing a small amount of drugs is unethical. Others feel that legal abortions are unethical.
HCS/335 - bobbi, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 6:47pm
i know but is there a actual law out there that is unethical? i looked and i cant find anything maybe you could help... thanks
HCS/335 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 6:57pm
Look up Roe v. Wade. The Supreme Court ruled that abortions are legal.
Look up the laws on illegal drug possession.
How about looking up the laws about owning assault weapons?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- hcs/335 - How might a manager deal with elements of an organization’s culture ...
- HCS/335 - the future of embryo
- HCS/335 - True or false: The relationship between law and ethics dictates that ...
- HCS/335 - what is the historical and current impact of the biomedical issue?
- hcs/335 - What are managerial responsibilities related to administrative ethical...
- HCS/335 - Are laws and regulations the problem or the solution in addressing ...
- business - What is the relationship between ethics and the law? Can an action be...
- hcs/335 - what is the social responsibility of children's hospital boston? isn't...
- HCS/335 - I am having trouble with finding ethical and legal issues that is ...
- HCS/335 - How might you apply ethical philosophies and principles that summarize...