Posted by Vee on Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 5:01pm.
can anyone help! I have no clue how to do this..
PART 1: Use complete sentences to describe a real-world scenario that could be represented by the inequality 5x + 2y 45.
PART 2: Choose one ordered pair that is a solution to the given inequality and explain what that ordered pair means in the context of your real-world scenario.
Algebra 1 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 5:04pm
Should there be a sign between 2y and 45?
Algebra 1 - Vee, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 5:26pm
Sorry, It's supposed to be a 'greater than or equal to' sign
Algebra 1 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 5:38pm
Vee wants to serve cake to 45 people. He has 5 cakes that serve x people and 2 cakes that serve y people. Does he have enough cake?
Algebra 1 - luc, Friday, July 15, 2011 at 6:09pm
what about part 2 ?
Algebra 1 - Amy, Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 10:30pm
This is straight off your Algebra test for Florida Virtual school. You really should ask your teacher if you do not know how to do the work.
Algebra 1 - Jessica, Friday, January 6, 2012 at 11:15am
I agree with Amy.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1- Virtual School - can anyone help! I have no clue how to do this.. ...
- algebra - How do you write a real-world scenario that could be represented by ...
- Math - How is an inequality different from an equation? Give a real-world ...
- 8th grade math for Ms. Sue please check - How is an inequality different from an...
- Math - Give a real world scenario in which you would write an inequality rather ...
- math - Hello, A ship's movements are being tracked on a radar screen. The ship ...
- hca 270 - i have to do this and i have no idea im so confused i know to define ...
- Math-Algebra 1 - Part 1: When writing linear equations, how do you determine ...
- math - My algebra question is; The ordered pair (3,0) is found? I don't have a ...
- MATH - How is an inequality different from an equation? Give a real-world ...