Posted by mel on Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 1:36pm.
(is it correct)
- german - Anonymous, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 1:43pm
What's the question? No one can tell you if it's correct if we don't know the question or what you are trying to write.
- german - MathMate, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 2:28pm
I am not an expert in the language, but from what I can remember:
trinken Sie! if it is imperative, or
trinken Sie if it is present tense.
Perhaps Reiny can confirm or correct this response.
- german - Marsal, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 11:18am
Trinken Sie! = imperative, when talking to a stranger (or adult, or boss, ...)
Trink! = imperative, when talking to a child, a friend, a family member, etc.
Sie trinken... = They are drinking
Sie trinkt = She is drinking
Hope this helps... :-D
Answer this Question
- German - How would you spell, "Where are you from in German?" In German, it ...
- GERMAN! - Can someone please tell me what this means? Wie weiß sie, was sie ...
- GERMAN for BRITT - Just in case you didn't see my correction to your earlier ...
- german - I have to write a slogan in german that is a command using the four ...
- german - What does this mean: Sie sind sehr hubsch. ??? :)
- german - Anyone mind spellchecking this small text? =) Helga, die früher in ...
- German - Grosse Männer müssen ______ öfter rasieren als Jungs. sie sich es ihn
- German - 1)Er setzt sich _______den Tisch 2)paul steht _________der Wohnungstu 3...
- Ms.Sue: German- will you pass this onto the German - Choose the best answer. 1...
- German - PREPOSITIONS 1)Er setzt sich _______den Tisch 2)paul steht _________der...