Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 11:54am.
Which of these describes a significant advantage possessed by the Union at the beginning of the Civil War?
a larger free population
a larger agricultural labor force
a superior supply of military officers
a longer coastline for importing and exporting
social studies - bobpursley, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 11:58am
social studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 12:00pm
The Confederacy was largely agricultural and had a long tradition of senior military officers.
Which do you think is the best answer?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 6, 2011 at 12:44pm
social studies - ashley, Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 2:07am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - Say during the civil war the southhad the same amount of people...
- Social studies - Which statement does not describe an advantage of the Union ...
- social studies - 1. who was the governor of Louisiana when the civil war began...
- socialstdies - Which of the following was an advantage of the South at the ...
- Social Studies - one advantage the confederacy had over the union during the ...
- U.S.History - for my question: which were advantags the South had in the Civil ...
- U.S.History - Which of the following was an advantage the North had over the ...
- Social Studies CHECK MY ANSWERS - ^^^ = MY ANSWER 1. What event caused four ...
- World history; Check:P - Write a opinion paper on the most significant ...
- World history; Check:P - Human Origins Essay Write a opinion paper on the most ...