Posted by TY on Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 5:45pm.
I have to write a paper on my ethical and moral values. I don't know where to begin! I know I should look at my parents and upbringing but I feel I was ingrained and I don't know how to explain that!
any tips are great.
Thank you guys
English HS - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 5:52pm
First, brainstorm your ethical and moral values. Jot down everything you can think of about them. Essentially you'll have a list.
Ingrained values come from your parents plus other family members, religious affiliation (if any), and peers.
You might give examples of how you've applied your values in life.
I suggest you make an outline before you start writing the body of your paper. When you've finished the body, then write your introduction and conclusion.
English HS - Writeacher, Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 5:52pm
You believe your parents' values were ingrained in you. That's a good place to start.
So what are your parents' values? What do they consider important in life?
Once you have clarified those ideas, then look to yourself. Do you value all the same things as your parents do? Do you value additional ideas or things or behavior?
English HS - TY, Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 5:54pm
Thank you, both of you!
English HS - Ms. Sue, Saturday, February 5, 2011 at 5:55pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - I need to write a paper (1500-2500)on Scientific Inquiry. I need to ...
- com - Prepare a 1,050- to 1,750-word paper in which you analyze the ethical and ...
- Current moral and ethical issues. - I need to describe current moral and ethical...
- philosophy - Hello I am to write a three page paper that identifies a current ...
- Ethical Dilemmas/Criminal Justice - Which statement is NOT consistent with ...
- Ethics Applied - I have to watch a movie of my choice and then write a paper ...
- General Psychology - In considering the importance of culture to ethics please ...
- english - how can i revise this or what should i look for to revise this: To ...
- Causal Argument Paper - Hello, I am needing help formulating a question for my ...
- xmgt216 - • Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper addressing the following points: ...