Posted by Seeeira on Friday, February 4, 2011 at 3:35pm.
Solve for B.
b(to the 3rd power) = 1,331
- Algebra - MathMate, Friday, February 4, 2011 at 3:46pm
- Algebra - Reiny, Friday, February 4, 2011 at 3:51pm
take the cube root of 1331
- Algebra - Seeeira, Friday, February 4, 2011 at 3:53pm
- Algebra - Seeeira, Friday, February 4, 2011 at 3:54pm
and how did u make the mini 3?
- Algebra - MathMate, Friday, February 4, 2011 at 3:59pm
You type the following letters, without spaces:
& s u p 3 ;
If you are interested, you can also type
² & s u p 2 ;
√ & r a d i c ;
÷ & d i v i d e ;
≥ & g e ;
≤ & l e ;
° & d e g ;
± & p l u s m n ;
∞ & i n f i n ;
θ & t h e t a ;
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Solve for B. b(to the 3rd power) = 1,331
- Intermediate Algebra - add or subtract the following polynomials as indicated (5...
- Algebra II - The problem states: Saturn is approximately 1.4x 10 to the 9th ...
- math 115 - - (-4)3rd power + (-3)2nd power - .5 3rd power is 72.875 correct? The...
- pre-algebra - find the product: (4k to the 5th power)(-2k)to the 3rd power. 5th ...
- Math/Standard and scientific notation - Express each measure in standard form. (...
- algebra - 7s over 5t to the negative 3rd power 2 to the negative 3rd power times...
- algebra 3 - how do i solve square root of 72x to the 3rd power?????
- Algebra - What is the value of x. 2x times 2 to the 4th power divided by 2 to ...
- Intermediate Algebra - for the polynomial function h(x)=2x to the 4th power-x to...