Posted by Dawn on Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 5:29pm.
Math - Dawn, Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 5:30pm
*** it is supposed to be 5x(to the power of two) and 3x(to the power of two)
Math - Reiny, Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 5:39pm
Just expand it using FOIL
Your first line will have 4 terms, you can add up the two middle terms.
Math - helper, Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 5:40pm
(5x^2 - 4x)(3x^2 + 2x)
Use FOIL to expand
-8x^2 - 2x^3 + 15x^4
15x^4 - 2x^3 - 8x^2
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math help please check - Add or Subtract for #3-4 3. (2x2 + 6x + 1) + (–7x2 + 2x...
- Math help please ASAP - 2. Simplify the polynomial. –3f^2 + 4f – 3 + 8f^2 + 7f...
- math - 3x2+5x-5x2-4x+5-2
- math - 3/5 is equal to what with 10 as the denominator.. Thank you 3/5 x 2/2 = ...
- Algebra2 - Complete parts a – c for each quadratic function. a. Find the y-...
- intergrated math - Solve the equation for x. Write the solution set 3x2 + 5x2 – ...
- Math - Find the augmented matrix for each of the following systems of linear ...
- Algebra - Subtract (5x²-6x+4) from the sum of (-3x²+3x+1) and 2x²-5x+7)
- math - Divide -3x^3 - 2x^2 - x - 2 by x – 2. A. -3x2 - 8x - 17, R –36 B. -3x2 + ...
- Math "Need Help Asap"! - Please Help Me !!!!!! 1. Polynomials Add or subtract (...