Posted by abc on Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 3:31pm.
In the figure shown, NK and ML are parallel, JN=10 feet, NK=14 feet, JL=22 feet, and ML=24. Find KL.
- geometry - helper, Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 4:29pm
Not enough info.
I don't have the figure to look at.
Where is JN?
Where is JL?
Where is KL?
Is this a triangle, a square, etc?
Without a detailed description, your question cannot be answered.
- geometry - shb, Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 6:28pm
N /_________\ K
- geometry - shb, Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 6:37pm
Sorry, I was trying to draw the figure
here's a link to the photo:
Its a triangle with JN and NM on the left side and JK and KL on the right side. NK is a horizontal line in the middle of the triangle. The triangle isn't equilateral. The right side is obtuse.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- geometry - In the figure shown (sorry no diagram, but description below), NK and...
- physics - You are standing 7 feet from one speaker and 13 feet from another. ...
- Geometry - A triangle is enlarged by a factor of 3. The perimeter of the new ...
- Geometry - A sandpit in the shape of a rectangular prism has length 7 feet, ...
- geometry - A sandpit in the shape of a rectangular prism has length 7 feet, ...
- 6th grade - rectangular prism: height 7 feet, width 4 feet and length 3 feet ...
- Geometry - A trapezoid has a perimeter of 14 feet. What will the perimeter be ...
- math - he dimensions of Liz's desk are 3.2 feet wide and 4.6 feet long. Match ...
- Geometry - In baseball, the length of the path between each pair of consecutive...
- Math - Brenda is building a rectangular pen for her dog. She has enough fencing ...