Posted by elena on Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 3:21pm.
The first sentence of your introductory paragraph should do all of the following EXCEPT:
A.Give the reader an idea of the subject matter.
B.Include the title of the essay.
C.Grab the reader's attention.
D.Provide a thesis sentence.
I chose D.
essay writing - Writeacher, Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 3:23pm
D is correct, yes.
essay writing - elena, Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 3:24pm
essay writing - chris, Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 4:20pm
rong i put that as my answer and it was rong
essay writing - Dylan, Monday, September 3, 2012 at 3:23pm
same here... yall should rethink your answer
essay writing - HEUHEUHEU, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 12:33pm
It's B for sure, since your first sentence should NOT include the title of the essay..
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- help please:-) - The first sentence of your introductory paragraph should do all...
- English - In 25-50 words, describe what a thesis statement does. Once you have ...
- english - Writing terms. Fill in the blanks. 1-final 9-topic 2-prewiting 10-...
- english/8 - Writing terms. Fill in the blanks. 1-final 9-topic 2-prewiting 10-...
- Grammar and Composition - Introduction—reader’s attention and states thesis ...
- Eng - When assembling a writing plan for an essay, which of the following should...
- English - When assembling a writing plan for an essay, which of the following ...
- English - I need a Introduction paragraph on online banking. Your introductory ...
- composition&communication - I have to identify an introductory technique that ...
- us history - Write a five-paragraph essay that answers the following question: ...