Posted by Sarah on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 6:07pm.
If ray AH bisects <GAB, find the measures of <GAH and<BAH.
<GAH is acute and <BAH is obuse.
Math geometry - helper, Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 6:16pm
Need more information.
Recheck your problem.
Math geometry - Sarah, Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 7:01pm
there's a picture but i don't understand because that IS all the info that they gave me. there is no numbers, just that problem and the angle picture.
Math geometry - helper, Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 7:15pm
A line that bisects an angle divides it into two congruent parts.
So if ray AH bisects <GAB, then
angle GAH = angle BAH ? You are saying
<GAH is acute and <BAH is obtuse?
Does the problem state ray AH bisects <GAB or are your looking at a picture and YOU are making this assumption?
Maybe a math tutor will see this problem and from their vast experience can answer this.
Math geometry - Sarah, Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 8:02pm
Sorry for the confusion but my bro looked at the picture and helped. It would've been easy if u could've seen the pic. Sorry again!!!!! :(
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- GEOMETRY - ray OC bisects <AOB, ray OD bisects <AOC, RAY OE BISECTS <...
- Roosevelt honors geometry - ray OC bisects <AOB, ray OD bisects <AOC, RAY ...
- Math - If a ray divides an angle into two acute angles, then it bisects the ...
- calculus - Gah. Struggling over this for the past 20 minutes... Find the slope ...
- Maths! GAH! - What is the simplified form of the expression? 2b^–6 • b^12
- Music Literacy - I have trouble writing out the second and third order of ...
- world history - what is the ka'bah?
- Math - Ray AF bisects angle DAB, Ray AE bisects angle DAF, and ray AD bisects ...
- geometry - △ABC ; Ray CE bisects exterior angle BCD ; Ray CD||Line AB
- Geometry - If the measures of the exterior angles of the acute angles of a right...