Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 9:01pm.
I am still not able to get this:
These are all factors of production: natural resources, human resource and, capital resources,
I have to give five examples of each that go into the production of an automobile.
Is there any sites that could help me with this? I really dont get it
I tried searching on the internet, but I dont understand at all.
Are there examples you could give me, so I can get a better idea of what it is I need?
- Business - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 9:06pm
Natural resources for an automobile:
petroleum (for plastics)
coal (for fuel/heat)
- Business - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 9:22pm
Thank you very much Ms. Sue:)
Would electricity be a natural source as well?
Human resource~does this mean like industrial...?Accountants? Sales People?
Capital resources~Factory, vehicle, machine, printers, fax machines, cellphones.
Any other common ones I need to add?
Have I gotten any wrong?
- Business - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 9:28pm
Electricity is not a natural resource. It's produced by electric plants, fueled by petroleum or coal.
Human resources is right. Don't forget the assembly line workers, semi-truck drivers, management, administrative assistants.
Capital resources are also right.
- Business - boo, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 10:27pm
Is it possible for companies both to maximize financial value for shareholders and to act responsibly in the communities in which they operate, to treat their employees, customers, and suppliers well, and to engage in activities that are good for the environment? In your response, please cite examples of companies that are doing so.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Business - These are all factors of production: natural resources, human ...
- Economics - What factors of production (natural resources, human resources, and ...
- Social Studies - Can you give me an example of a human resource? I know what ...
- macroeconomics - Describe the four factors of production: land, labor, capital, ...
- economics - what are the three main types of resources used for making,selling,...
- Economics (Production Possibility Frontiers) - Assume that the endownment of ...
- Economy - The conversion of resources into consumer goods or services is called...
- Business-Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue you know how yesterday you and I both worked on the ...
- social studies - I have to create a peanut butter business using three capitol ...
- Science :) - 1. Forests and fisheries are examples of abiotic factors. energy ...