Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 8:52pm.
I have to imagine myself as an adult who knows me as a student.Then I have to create a made up letter of reference for myself based on what I hope someone would honestly be able to write about me in the future.
SO basically Im that teacher..
Paragraph 1. In this paragraph, describe how long and in what competence you have known the student. You may wish to explain the role that the student has taken in your business or personal relationship.
Paragraph 2. In this paragraph, describe student’s positive personality features and characteristics which you have identified during this relationship. Please give a couple of specific examples.
Paragraph 3. In this paragraph, mention any future opportunities that you may have with the student. Conclude with a statement that positively summarizes this individual.
My Reference Letter(Please check to see if my reference letter Implies all of the above)
I have had the satisfaction of knowing Anonymous for five years while she has served as an excellent student in my classes. At all times I have found Anonymous to be hard-working, reliable, and very organized. She can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the work gets done.
Anonymous is compassionate, bright, thoughtful and very creative in some areas of work. She is also responsible and has never arrived late or unprepared to class. She likes to help out others with problems they are encountering with their work. She makes it easy and simple for them to get a better understanding of. Anonymous has shown a vast amount of effort in her works. She has shown positive attitude throughout the course and has set out good examples for others to follow.
Paragraph three is going uneasy on me(Are there any sites I could use to get ideas on this, about future oppurtunites, I do not really know how to start.)
Also Do any of the above paragraphs need fixing, have I put in all the information the paragraphs have asked for. I looked at a variety of reference letters on the net to get better ideas. Please list anything else I could add or use in here. Thanks!
- Reference Letter - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 9:49pm
Wonderful! You need to rework the following sentence and I hope you can se why:
She makes it easy and simple for them to get a better understanding of
in her works. = do you really want the last word plural?
She has shown positive attitude = I would insert "a" = a positive attitude
No wonder you find paragraph 3 difficult! If you are graduating, you might NEVER have further contact. If you are NOT graduating, you might help as an aide the next year, you might take the next level class from that teacher, you might remain active in a club the teacher sponsors.
Here is a search I did but it looks pretty hopeless!
If you remain in the community, you never know where you might find that teacher = at the movies, in a restaurant, at a bank, etc. (This is where I run across students even from 40 years ago!)
Sra (aka Mme)
- Reference Letter - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 10:12pm
Alright, thanks SraJMcGin. If Im still having trouble with this, Ill try posting it again tomorrow. Thanks:)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Reference Letter - Hey Im trying to write a Reference letter, and Im kind of ...
- Reference Letter Updated - I have to imagine myself as an adult who knows me as ...
- Math - I am in 6th grade but to me, that doesn't matter because I have high ...
- French Pen-Pal - My French teacher is having us write to our fifth grade pen ...
- French - hi there, i have to write a letter in French to my au-pair family(the ...
- French - Our French class was given an assignment where each student would write...
- Science - i have to write a "letter" to anton van Leeuwenhoek. i have to write a...
- spanish - in reference to the last question it has to be a four letter word ...
- Career - 1. A job objective should: (1 point) A.)Persuade the reader to hire you...
- English - Write a letter to the address below. You are responding to an ...