Posted by Scott on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 5:14pm.
How do I answer this question?
¿Qué haces los lunes a las diez de la mañana?
Escucho a la maestra.
Hago miro la televisión.
- Spanish-7th grade - anon, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 5:37pm
What are you doing Monday at 10 o'clock?
I listen to the teacher.
I watch television.
- Spanish-7th grade - Scott, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 5:41pm
Thanks-I knew the translation-I just wasn't sure which to pick but I figured it out-I know which three of them are wrong, now.
- Spanish-7th grade - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 8:09pm
Hopefully you DO know. Just to verify, the answer is: Escucho a la maestra.
I listen/I do listen/I am listening (3 possible English translations) + personal "a" before a direct object that is a person, but NEVER translated + the teacher.
- Spanish-7th grade-Thanks for checking - Scott, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 8:15pm
Thank you-I knew when I relooked-Two verbs were conjugated in each of the other three and only the first one should have been: example hago was conjugated but not escribo-not both at the same time
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - 1. ¿Cómo se dice en español: I want to sleep? a. Yo quiero duermo. b. ...
- spanish - "Quién hace tu cama?" "Pues, yo ____." a. no hago nada b. lo hago c. ...
- SPANISH QUESTION!! - does this commercial sound right gramatically? ¿Quién ...
- spanish/check please - choose the best words A ver, ( primer,primero), me diez ...
- Spanish - 7. "¿Quién hace tu cama?" "Pues, yo _______." a. no hago nada b. lo ...
- Spanish - Could you please check these-I get stuck on reflexive verbs.We had to ...
- spanish - I am preparing for my oral exam (spanish 1) and i wrote all this down...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? Answer the following questions in a ...
- Spanish: please tell me what this says - que haces este el jueves? Estudio y ver...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work. Write four sentences describing what...