Posted by Anonymous on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 10:09pm.
From minute you woke uo to the present time, list all ways business has touched your life today.
Woke up at 6:30 Am from nightsuit purchased at the mall and made in China. Brushed teeth with colgate total manufactured in U.S.A.
Prayed from sikh gutka manufactured in India( I think its manufactured from there)
Ate the cereal cinnamon toast crunch produced by General Mills and Nestle.
(I dont know what else to write, but Ill list down things I did after this)
-Watched TV for few moments
-Got myself organized and prepared to go to school
-Friends mom picked me up and dropped my friend and I to school.
-Put backpack in locker, and then me and my friend start roaming around in the halls.
-Then classes start, etc.
- Business - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 10:22pm
You have a good start.
Continue the way you started. Consider the businesses that produced your clothes, TV, car, backpack, lunch, etc.
- Business - Anonymous, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 10:39pm
Woke up at 6:30 Am from nightsuit purchased at the mall and made in China. Brushed teeth with colgate total manufactured in U.S.A. Wore outfit bought from the mall maunufactured in U.S.A. Prayed from sikh gutka manufactured in India. Ate the cereal cinnamon toast crunch produced by General Mills and Nestle.
Watched hindi serial on Sony Bravia LED T.V. designed in Japan. Got myself prepared to go to school. Put on Riki's jacket purchased from Sears and manufactured in China. Put on backpack purchased from sportcheck, produced by Reebok, and also manufactured in China. Got ride to school in friend's mom's Honda Company car manufactured in Japan. Etc.
Is this good?
- Business - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 10:41pm
- Business - Anonymous, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 10:42pm
Thanks so much:)
- Business - Ms. Sue, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 10:54pm
You're very welcome.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - four monkeys, ann, bob, carl, don set off to gather bananas. after ...
- Business law - You own a business that is located in the mall. The mall requires...
- English - 1. He stopped smoking. (Does it mean that he stopped smoking forever ...
- English - My dogs' insistent barking woke me up at 4:00 a.m. barking woke me up...
- language - replacing with possessove nouns ex the sister Miguel woke up him. ...
- Maths - Three tired and hungry men went to sleep with a bag of apples. One man ...
- business application - Explain why it is essential to learn about computers ...
- college algebra - estimate, to the nearest tenth, the difference between the ...
- business - list and discused all electronic sources of information for business.
- English - I wrote 5 phrases and several alternatives. Can you please check tif ...