June 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, January 31, 2011
How do you integrate e to the x power?
ap calculus -
, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 7:24pm
By Theorem ∫ e^x dx = e^x + C
Answer This Question
- Please do help solve the followings 1) Integrate e^4 dx 2) ...
- Integrate using integration by parts (integral) (5-x) e^3x u = 5-x...
- How would I evaluate the following integral by using integration...
- A. Find the integral of the following function. Integral of (x...
- 6.] Replace the integral in exercise 5 (int. (1/ 1 – t) dt a = 0, b...
- Please can anyone help with the following problems - thanks...
[Calculus] U-substitution for Integrals
- Integrate from 1 to 5 of (3x-5)^5 dx...
- How do you integrate using substitution: the integral from 1 to 3 of...
- help me integrate dx/(3x^3-5)^3 thanks
- How would I integrate the following by parts: Integral of: (x^2...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help