Posted by Hayden on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 5:48pm.
1.Jenny (had) never (used) graphics software on the computer.
2.She (was writing) a report about the Ohio River.
3.Jenny (wanted) photographs in her report.
4.She (has been taking) many pictures of the Ohio River.
5.Jenny (has Scanned) the photographs with her new scanner.
6.She (uses) a viewer program to look at the photographs.
I have to tell if the words in () is present, past, future, present perfect, past perfect, future perfect. Also indicate whether the tense is in the progressive form.
- English - Writeacher, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 5:49pm
1.past perfect yes
4.present perfect no
5.past perfect no
- English - Writeacher, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 5:53pm
- English - Hayden, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 6:33pm
4.present perfect--progressive form
- English - Writeacher, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 7:00pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1.She (uses) a viewer program to look at the photographs. 2.Jenny's ...
- geography - What river flows just south of Cincinnati, Ohio? My Dad has a very ...
- math - May has 10 fewer marbles than Albert. May has 5 more marbles than Jenny...
- ss - 1. To the north, Canada borders the (1 point) Atlantic Ocean. Pacific Ocean...
- social studies - what angered colonist who wanted to settle the Ohio river ?
- Geography - I am writing a report for Geography about the River Tees . Where the...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:24am. 1. This is ...
- Math - Practice Dividing by 6 Mary can fit 6 photographs on each page of her ...
- Education/Technology - Productivity software that allows the student to create ...
- business - What is the impact of computer graphics on the research report ...