Posted by Hayden on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 5:48pm.
1.Jenny (had) never (used) graphics software on the computer.
2.She (was writing) a report about the Ohio River.
3.Jenny (wanted) photographs in her report.
4.She (has been taking) many pictures of the Ohio River.
5.Jenny (has Scanned) the photographs with her new scanner.
6.She (uses) a viewer program to look at the photographs.
I have to tell if the words in () is present, past, future, present perfect, past perfect, future perfect. Also indicate whether the tense is in the progressive form.
English - Writeacher, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 5:49pm
1.past perfect yes
4.present perfect no
5.past perfect no
English - Writeacher, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 5:53pm
English - Hayden, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 6:33pm
4.present perfect--progressive form
English - Writeacher, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 7:00pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1.She (uses) a viewer program to look at the photographs. 2.Jenny's ...
- math - May has 10 fewer marbles than Albert. May has 5 more marbles than Jenny. ...
- Pre-Algebra - Jenny buys an 18'sandwich. Demi gets 1/2 the amount the Jenny gets...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:24am. 1. This is ...
- Math grade 6, Fractions - Jenny and Phillip had $360 altogether.After Philip had...
- Math - Practice Dividing by 6 Mary can fit 6 photographs on each page of her ...
- English - 1. Jenny is in the coffee shop, drinking coffee. 2. Jenny is in the ...
- geography - What river flows just south of Cincinnati, Ohio? My Dad has a very ...
- math - AFTER JENNY SPENT 1 / 3 OF HER SAVINGS ON A School bag, she had Rs 780 ...
- Math - Sara and Jenny can both do flips in the air. The ratio of the number of ...