Posted by NEEDS HELP!! on Monday, January 31, 2011 at 6:22am.
In this writing assessment, you are going to use vocabulary from this section to talk about your house. Answer the questions you see based on what you do with this item or where this item might be in your house. Be sure to write in complete sentences in Spanish.
¿Qué enciendes cuando tienes calor?
¿Qué apagas cuando tienes frío?
¿Qué usas en tu cama cuando hace frío?
¿Dónde están las cosas muy frías en tu cocina?
¿Dónde está tu ropa?
¿Qué hay en las ventanas?
¿Dónde te lavas las manos?
¿Qué usa tu madre para cocinar?
CAn YOu Correct/Check My Answers:
1)Yo se apagar la ventiladora cuando hace frío.
2)Yo uso la manta en mi cama cuando hace frío.
3)Las cosas frías en mi cocina están en el congeladora.
4)Mi ropa es en mi armario.
5)Las cortinas están en las ventanas.
6)Me lavo las las manos en el lavamanos.
7)Mi madre cocina carne y arroz para la cena.
- SPANISH HELP!! - SraJMcGin, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 10:59am
C'mon! What level are you in? What did you learn about verbs.
Do you REALLY think "Yo se apagar" is going to cut it?
Of COURSE I'll be happy to proofread what you have, but I HAVE to ask: did YOU proofread at all?
I'll be right back.
- SPANISH HELP!! - SraJMcGin, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 11:05am
1. Yo me apago ........See what the reflexive verb does when the subject is "yo?"
3) IF a noun is feminine singular, so is the article modifying it = la congeladora
4) difference between "ser" and "estar" is that "ser" is PERMANENT and "estar" is not, like location, because it can be moved. = mi ropa está
6) this error is just careless; I know you know better! = Me lavo las manos
Everything else is "perfecto."
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- SPANISH 10 B - I Dont Understand The Instructions Please Help>> ...
- English Grammar - When we talk about staying somewhere, we use the preposition "...
- Spanish 1 - Which subject pronoun would you use in Spanish to talk about: Jauana...
- word study - they're defintion what is the drfintion of their "their" is plural ...
- Spanish Beg. 1 - help! - spanish words to talk about names so far I got... comom...
- Reading/Language Arts - I,m writing a paragraph about using resources ...
- Spanish 3 Homework - Hi! Can someone check these for me to see if I'm doing them...
- Journalism - Ok, I am writing two articles for my journalism class. We write the...
- English - Look at the things in the picture. What can you see there? Answer the ...
- Travel - Okay, I may not have been clear in my previous post. I'm doing a ...