Posted by Cas on Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 6:28pm.
find the distance from the orgin to each of the following points .If your answer is irrational,leave it in radical form.
my answers : what do they mean by leave it radical form
b.Sqrt 52 = 2sqrt 13 or should i just leave it 52
e.i dont know ?? is it 2 sqrt5 or should i just leave it 20
- trig - helper, Saturday, January 29, 2011 at 7:22pm
Leave in radical form means don't simplify the sqrt (radical) to exact value.
Example, exact value of (sqrt(2))= 1.4142
All your answers are correct.
Always simplify radicals, ie,(like you did), but wasn't sure,
(sqrt(52)) = 2(sqrt(13)) don't leave as
(sqrt(20) = 2(sqrt(5)) don't leave as
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Pre cal - find all zeros of x^4-5x^3+10^2-20x+24 (leave all irrational answers ...
- maht,correction - Find the area of the rectangle shown in the figure. length = ...
- math,correction - Find length x in each triangle. Express your answer in ...
- math,help - can someone help me plz...last problem simplify (7 + radical (5))(7...
- trig - how can you find points of a tri equation at orgin 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and end...
- geometry - Between the points (8,-6) and (-8, 6) find A.) The distance (...
- Algebra - I'm working midpoints, distance, circles and standard form and ...
- math,correction - Simplify by combining like terms. Problem #32 radical (63) - 2...
- math,algebra,correction - Science and medicine. Find the time required for an ...
- geometry - Find the area of the rhombus. Leave your answer in simpliest radical ...