Posted by Tristan on Friday, January 28, 2011 at 8:37pm.
What is the significance of providing an official charter, such as was given to Sir Walter Raleigh by Queen Elizabeth?
History - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 28, 2011 at 8:41pm
Writeacher answered this question the other day.
History - Damon, Friday, January 28, 2011 at 8:55pm
There were three types of British colony, Charter, proprietary, and royal. The charter colony in general had more latitude to govern itself.
and also click on the links there to the other two types of colony.
History - Tristan, Friday, January 28, 2011 at 11:26pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- American History - What is the significance of providing an official charter, ...
- Social Studies - Outline the following achievement for Walter Raleigh i've got: ...
- history - i have a bunch of history questions that i cant get. did Sir Walter ...
- English - Can you please check these sentences? Thank you very much 1)King ...
- English - Queen Elizabeth II came to Korea on April 21st, 1999. 1. Queen ...
- English - Can you check these sentences on Elizabeth I's film, please? Thank you...
- history - what were the political goals of Queen Elizabeth I? thank you!
- geography - Queen Victoria:Prince Albert::Queen Elizabeth II::?
- geography - Queen Victoria:Prince Albert::Queen Elizabeth II:?
- socials - canadian charter of rights and freedoms(misc.) right that say canadian...