Posted by Mia on Friday, January 28, 2011 at 1:59pm.
a teacher requests that a child use a small stepladdet to reach a book on a shelf. She is helping the child develop:
A. primitive reflexes B.movement qualities C. locomotor reflexes D.spatial awareness.
Is it C? thanks
childcare - Writeacher, Friday, January 28, 2011 at 3:28pm
I'd say D, but C works, too, I guess.
childcare - Mia, Friday, January 28, 2011 at 3:55pm
Anybody else know if it's C or D it can't be both.. Thanks a lot
childcare - Ms. Sue, Friday, January 28, 2011 at 4:31pm
I don't know, but I urge you to study your text materials very carefully. How do they describe locomotor reflexes and spatial awareness. Since you're being tested on what you've learned in this class, it makes sense to try your best to find out what answer is expected.
childcare - MattsRiceBowl, Friday, January 28, 2011 at 7:55pm
Why isn't it B? :-)
Ms. Sue is right for the idea of getting it right "for the test." (As opposed to "for life.")
The reason we can't answer is because there IS more than 1 correct answer. We would have to know why your teacher thinks there is only one. We can't read his or her mind. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- From Theory to practice - A teacher requests that a child use a small stepladder...
- childcare - a child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow movement ...
- early childhood education - a teacher requests that a child use a small ...
- childcare - 1. A child who moved from throwing a ball using only an elbow ...
- childcare - some child phychologists hace oncluded that is the stongest ...
- theory practice - a teacher request that a child ues a small stepladder to reach...
- physiology - Long reflexes regulating GI function differ from short reflexes in ...
- Education - What is locomotor reflexes?
- From theory and practice - When a child pulls up in an attempt to maintain ...
- From Theory to practice - A child bringing her mouth into contact with a nipple ...