Posted by pat on Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 10:04pm.
i need help with fraction
PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO DO THIS PROBLEM,THANKS!!
- 5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 10:08pm
Simplify 3/15 to 1/5
3/5 - 1/5 = 2/5
- 5th grade math - jack, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 10:08pm
3/5 change the denominator to 15 by multiplying by 3 so it is 9/15-3/15=6/15 if you reduce it is 3/5
- 5th grade math - jack, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 10:09pm
my bad it is 2/5 not 3/5
- 5th grade math - jason, Sunday, January 30, 2011 at 9:14pm
my sister say 76764546
- 5th grade math - creed, Monday, January 31, 2011 at 8:22pm
- 5th grade math - SHANIA, Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 5:49pm
HOW TO CHANGE 1 3/8 INTO A INPROPER FRACTION
- 5th grade math - jen, Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 4:10pm
ok just subtract.first subtract the denominator the the numetator.ooo and ifyour teacher is picky like mine the reduce it
- 5th grade math - 1, Friday, February 25, 2011 at 8:40pm
i don't know
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - I need help with this problem ! 5 2/5 - 3 4/5= ? 6 1/10 - 3 4/...
- math - MathMate attempted to help but did not show how the problem is answered. ...
- 5th Grade Math - Danielle and her brother went to the town carnival. Together, ...
- 5th - Explorig adding Fraction. 3/4+1/8=? 1/4+ 1/8= 7/8+3/4= please show me how ...
- 5th math - i need help with this problem .please! show me how to do it. What is ...
- 5th grade math - Need to know how to change each decimal to a fraction ... .625...
- 5th grade math - can you please explain &show me how to get these answers to ...
- math - Will someone please show me how to do this problem. I have to write this ...
- 5th grade math - please help solved the following fraction 11 13/15 + 3 7/12 = ...
- 5th Grade Math - 3/4 x 1/2 = 3/8 Need to write a word problem for this equation...