Posted by Miley Cyrus<33> on Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:49pm.
10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1 = 10!
Can this be true?! Why or why not?
Im totally confused with this.
Miley would like your help, please and thank you<3
MATH - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:50pm
How can multiplying all of those numbers together only equal 10???
MATH - Leo, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:55pm
I think she means 10! or "ten factorial".
And yes, the math statement is true by definition.
MATH - drwls, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 8:04pm
Leo is correct.
! following a number is the mathematical "factorial" symbol, NOT an exclamation point.
It appears often in probability equations.
4! = 1*2*3*4 = 24, for example.
MATH - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 8:11pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish-8th grade-Totally confused - Could someone please help me-I'm totally ...
- biology - Need help with FOV area (mm2) totally confused? im confused i have the...
- Math help once again - y = log x If y = 10, then what is x? How do I figure this...
- 7th grade math - Hello there! I am totally confused what does x = 4x+3+2x= 54/9 ...
- letter - How can I write a feel better letter to Miley Cyrus? please help and ...
- Math - I had this question answered before,but I'm totally confused with the ...
- english - Can somebody help me restate my thesis please. statement for the ...
- geometry - I totally don't understand Vectors How do you describe a vector as an...
- Spanish - I have an assignment to write the subject pronoun that you would use ...
- English III - 1) Which line from "Totally like whatever, you know?" represents ...