Posted by Hannah on Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:27pm.
Is there a website that will help me solve this? I can't find anything. I'm coming up with x=1/3 but I feel I'm doing it wrong.
Find all real number solutions to (cubed root 3x-8)-1=0
If there is more than one solution, separate them with commas.
If there is no solution, answer as "No solution."
- Math - assistance needed - Writeacher, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:29pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words, including obscure abbreviations, are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
- Help - bobpursley, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:31pm
The ( ) confuse me. I am wondering if you meant
cube both sides
3x=9 and you take if from there.
- Help - helper, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:39pm
This problem was solved below for you.
How many tutors do you need to solve this for you?
- Help - Hannah, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:40pm
I get x=3 can you let me know if I have it right
- Help - helper, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:49pm
Yes, x = 3
See your 1st post.
I had a typo, and corrected it below.
- Help - Hannah, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 7:51pm
Thanks, it didn't look right that's why I reposted
- Help - helper, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 8:00pm
sorry about the typo!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find all real number solutions to (cubed root 3x-8)-1=0 If there is more ...
- algebra - 1.)correct 2.)wrong---> the first term is wrong 4(3a^2)^2 = 36a^4 3...
- math - Could you please solve so I can double check my answers for the practice ...
- Math - I am given 4 choices for the problem the square root of 8x -2 = the ...
- math - I HAVE THESE ANSWERS FOR THE PROBLEMS. COULD YOU DOUBLE CHECK PLEASE, ...
- Math - I can not find the solutions to the following problems using 2 methods: ...
- Precalculus II - Find the inverse of: f(x) = -5 +11arccos(7^x - 9) Find exactly...
- algebra - Can someone help me solve this: Decide all values of b in the ...
- College Algebra - I'm sorry I wrote the problem wrong previously. "The equation...
- math - Solve the equation for x. For each of the following problems is it ...