posted by Franco on .
Can you please check these sentences about Hamlet? Thank you.
1) Hamlet wonders whether he should make a stand against his sea of troubles or leave things as they are. 2) He believes that both active and passive resistance is bound to meet failure.
3) Death will be the result of any action he may take (either by committing suicide or as a retribution for killing Claudius.
4) He wonder whether he should offer passive or active resistance.
5) Hamlet seems to turn more specifically to suicide.
6) The idea of death is divided into sleep, which is desirable and dreams.
He wonders whether there will be dreams after death.
2) = oh oh! You said BOTH = plural = are bound
4) I wonder BUT He wonders
6) a bit jumbled with the word order = which is desirable because of dreams.