Posted by Monica on Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 12:37pm.
Say that I saw my mark in gym. I am at 83% right now. In the following last 2 days before the term ends, I get 3/5 and 5/5. What percent (grade) am I at right now?
Math EASY - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 12:46pm
That depends upon how many marks makes up your 83%. If have 40 marks, two marks won't make much difference. If you have 10 marks, two marks will make a bigger difference in your total grade average.
Math EASY - Monica, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 12:49pm
so will i still be at 83% or will it be possible that i get 86%?
Math EASY - Ms. Sue, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 12:56pm
We can't tell without more information.
A semester grade is an average of all the grades you've earned in that class.
Math EASY - helper, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 12:59pm
(83 + 3/5 + 5/5)/3
(83 + 60 + 100) = 243/3 = 81
Math EASY - helper, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 1:01pm
Like Ms. Sue said.
I just did this based on info you provided.
Math EASY - Monica, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 3:51pm
oh and i thought i was going to get an A in gym? :(
Math EASY - bo, Thursday, January 27, 2011 at 5:44pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math EASY - I looked at my gym mark again. So far I am at 83% but for the last 3...
- Database Design (SQL) - I ned help creating a query that shows the number of ...
- Database Design (SQL) - I need help creating a query that shows the number of ...
- Math - If my mid-term is worth 15%, and my grade is 100% right now. If I get 0 ...
- 7th grade language arts Ms. Sue - 1. If the following sentence was rewritten to ...
- geometry - I know there is an easy way to plot a point in xyz plane, but I can't...
- Math(check) - Solve 1= (y+3)(2y-2) Use foil on the right side. 1 = 2y^2 +6y -2y...
- Grammar - I am studying my pronouns right now for sixth grade, while i was ...
- math - Let F1=(-6,0) ,F2=(6,0) A=(10,0)64 + and B=(-10,0) write an equation of ...
- Math - For math we have to do a percent booklet. First we had to change 66% to a...