Posted by kristin on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 11:57pm.
five students make the following guesses on the number of jelly beans in a jar: 72, 78, 68, 60 and 84. the guesses were off by 14, 2, 4, 6 and 10 (not in order). how many jelly beans are in the jar?
math - Olga, Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 4:15pm
math - ally, Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 7:55pm
how did you get 74?
math - Jace, Thursday, October 10, 2013 at 11:59pm
You get it but adding 72,78,68,60,84 and get 362 and divide it but 5 people and you get 72 then add the reminder and that 74. Hope that help.
math - Kamarin, Monday, September 15, 2014 at 2:44am
I think they are right
math - Kamarin, Monday, September 15, 2014 at 2:47am
It is 74
math - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 7:17pm
The I'm The The The The The The
math - Varun, Saturday, February 28, 2015 at 10:47pm
math - Girl anomalous, Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 3:47pm
It is 74 just like everyone says
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - please explain how to get the answer to this question. five students make...
- 3rd grade math - Five students make the following guesses on the number of jelly...
- math - A music store offers a prize to a computer who can guess the closest, the...
- Maths - A music store offers a prize to a customer who can guess the closest, ...
- math - danielle has 30 jelly beans and 18 green jelly beans. What is the ratio ...
- Math - Trying to find how many jelly beans that can be in the jar? Exactly half ...
- Math - You have a jar with 60 jelly beans. You know that 1/3 of the jelly beans ...
- math - Ms.lee class had to guess how many jelly beans were in a jar. The clues ...
- Math - bill ate 1 jelly bean on sunday, 2 jelly beans on monday and 3 jelly ...
- math - In a bag there are 8 red jelly beans and 7 green jelly beans. The 4 jelly...