Posted by .please please please help on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 10:46pm.
two fractions equivalent to the given factor: 1) 18/21 2)3/17
thank you so much if u helped me
... - helper, Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 10:48pm
you mean 18/12
then the other question is 3/27!!!
pre algebra-math - helper, Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 10:49pm
yes^ please help
pre algebra-math - helper, Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 11:19pm
helper - please choose another 'Name'
I've been using this name and it is very confusing when you use the same name.
Thank you so much. Just put a number next to the name, if you want to use 'helper'.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- pre-algebra-math - two fractions equivalent to the given factor 18/21 and the ...
- math - two fractions equivalent to the given factor 8/14
- 5 grade math - find two equivalent fractions for each given fraction. (1) 3 - 6...
- Math fractions - use multiplication to write three fractions equivalent to each ...
- 3 grade math ms sue - 1-Explain how you can use a number line to show that 3/6 ...
- math 221 intro to algebra - When looking at the example of the slideshow, ...
- Math - I'm having trouble understanding equivalent fractions. I'm getting ...
- math - Arrange the fractions in ascending order. Or, if the fractions are ...
- Chemistry - I Have Two Questions 1)How would you calculate the number of ...
- Chemistry (Check) - Completion 1)1 2)conversion factor 3)change 4)Dimensional ...