Posted by Lynn on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 9:25pm.
t = r + k/2(w)
What does w equal?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algbra - I need help with the following problem. -6 less than or equal to 3 + 1/...
- algbra - a=0.5bh
- pre algbra - 88*66
- algbra - Find the product: (8x-3y)^2
- college - can you help me with my algbra problems
- algbra - find the product v^2+v-12/5v+10*-v-2/v^2+5v+4
- algbra 2 - 1/27+9^4x+5 And what is the question or problem? what is x3-7y=21
- Intermediate algbra - How can I solve t^4 - 11t^2 + 18 = 0
- algbra - Write the general form of the equation f(x)=4(x-1)^-8
- algbra 1 - Name the property the equation illustrates. –5 + (8 + 10) = (–5 + 8...