Posted by Lynn on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 9:25pm.
t = r + k/2(w)
What does w equal?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algbra - I need help with the following problem. -6 less than or equal to 3 + 1/...
- algbra - sair has to read a book for english class by he end of the week. She ...
- Pre algbra - 18. -2/3 + (-3/10) A) -5/13 B) 6/3 C) 1/3 D) -29/30
- Algbra 2 - (1.8 x 10^-3)(932)/(4.5 x 10^3)(2.0 x 10^-6) Thanks for the help.
- algbra - a=0.5bh
- pre algbra - 88*66
- algbra - Find the product: (8x-3y)^2
- college - can you help me with my algbra problems
- algbra - find the product v^2+v-12/5v+10*-v-2/v^2+5v+4
- algbra 2 - 1/27+9^4x+5 And what is the question or problem? what is x3-7y=21