Posted by janelle on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 5:55pm.
how do you factor this?
a4b + a5b + 3
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - a4b+a2b3 please factor and explain the process
- algebra2 - Can you explain how to factor the following trinomials forms: x2 + bx...
- algebra2 - how can you factor this? x2 + 25
- algebra2 - how do you factor this? x(x-3)+5(x-3)
- Algebra2 - Factor the polynomial p(x)=x^4-x^3-6x^2+4x+8
- algebra2 - how do you factor 15Rx - 3Rex
- algebra2 - select one factor of x^2 +16x+63
- algebra2 - how do you factor 48x3z5y - 36x3z3y4 + 48x2z5y
- algebra2 - how do you factor this completely? 105x6y2z3 - 98x4y3z2 + 84x3y4z5
- algebra2-help : ( - Completely factor over the set of integers: 8x^2+40x+50