Posted by janelle on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 4:55pm.
how do you factor 48x3z5y - 36x3z3y4 + 48x2z5y
algebra2 - Jen, Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 4:59pm
48x3z5y - 36x3z3y4 + 48x2z5y
The GCF of 48, 36, and 48 is 6;
" x^3, x^3, x^2 is x^2;
" z^5, z^3, z^5 is z^3;
" y, y^4, and y is y
(you figure it out because its the most they all have in common)
Now take that out and see what's left. Post it if you want it checked.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra2 - Can you explain how to factor the following trinomials forms: x2 + bx...
- algebra2 - how can you factor this? x2 + 25
- algebra2 - how do you factor this? x(x-3)+5(x-3)
- Algebra2 - Factor the polynomial p(x)=x^4-x^3-6x^2+4x+8
- algebra2 - how do you factor this? a4b + a5b + 3
- algebra2 - how do you factor 15Rx - 3Rex
- algebra2 - select one factor of x^2 +16x+63
- algebra2 - how do you factor this completely? 105x6y2z3 - 98x4y3z2 + 84x3y4z5
- algebra2-help : ( - Completely factor over the set of integers: 8x^2+40x+50
- ALGEBRA2 - 100Y^2-4Z^2 What is the problem? Factor? It is a difference of two ...